Benefits of Participating
Walmart’s My Health Journey℠
- Simplify – simplify your care & access health care research
- Get access – learn about, participate in, & find health care research near you.
- Get organized – access your eligible medical information in one secure place.
- Get reminders – receive alerts to better manage your health.
Walmart’s goal is to make health care research more accessible to all. Underserved medical communities are often overlooked in health care research and Walmart is committed to changing this. Walmart’s footprint across communities in the US makes it easier to access health care research near you.
Find out about the latest care advances
By volunteering to participate in Walmart’s My Health Journey℠, you will receive information about health studies and have the opportunity to find out about and participate in research to answer some of the most pressing health questions.
Access your eligible medical records
Information to help you keep your health on track is simplified into one place and accessible online.
Based on your medical history, you will receive reminders and alerts to better manage your health.
- By signing up, you and your loved ones will have easy access to eligible medical records in one place.
- We will work with you to understand your health needs and recommend preventive health measures. You will receive reminders and alerts to better manage your health, for example, you may receive a reminder to get an annual flu shot.
- You can learn about and participate in research opportunities now or later when it becomes relevant to you.
- Yes, securing your personal information is always a priority for Walmart. Walmart maintains an information security program that protects your protected health information. Our founder Sam Walton reminded us that "a promise we make is a promise we keep," and it's our promise to our patients that we respect the trust you place in us and the privacy of the information you share. We are a part of your health care journey and ensuring we continue building upon our trust with our patients with health care research is just one of those ways.